SHIRT DRESS VOL.2 - SEAMS FOR A DESIRE


6

8
Shirt dresses are a must-have on our summer closet. For me, it’s super difficult to find the perfect shirt dress mainly because they look super sport and casual, but I love to wear them in a dressed up way. Here in the south, since we are a beach city, girls use to wear them to go to the beach and so the dresses I find they are too informal. Actually, I tend to borrow shirts from my boy and father’s closet and wear them with a tight dress/lining underneath.
What I love from this one was the shape, the colors and of course that it’s flared… I love this kind of dresses which are romantic and girly at the same time! Because I wanted a glam outfit, I added my golden heels (they are super high, like 11cm), leo clutch and.. tah-dah! I’m ready :) Do you like the final result?
Lots of love :)
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Los vestidos camiseros ya se han convertido en un imprescindible en nuestro armario de verano. Personalmente, me cuesta encontrar vestidos de este tipo que me gusten y me queden bien pero porque los que veo son demasiado informales. Aunque aquí en el sur y al ser zona de playa, la gente lo usa mucho para bajar a la playa, a mi me gusta más para crear looks informales. De hecho, suelo recurrir a camisas más grandes de hombre (de vez en cuando se las robo a mi padre, jeje!) y usarlas a modo vestido.
De este me enamoró su forma original, la combinación de colores, la caída y sobre todo que tuviese vuelo… Adoro los vestidos con vuelo! Para darle un toque glam, añadí estos tacones dorados que me encantan (aunque son muy altos, tienen 11 cm de tacón!!), clutch de leopardo y… ¡Lista! ¿Qué os parece?
Muchos besitos :)
I’m wearing:
Vestido/Shirt – Fashion Pills (SS 14)
Tacones/Heels – Asos (Lower heel)
Clutch – Zac Posen
Gafas de sol/Sunglasses – Dior – Opticas Pelaez

Comments